CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE:
OUR CLINIC IS OPEN, we are located in Plano, TX (Collin County), and have clearance from the Collin County Judge to continue providing care to our community.
Of course, we are staying current on the latest updates from CDC and other state and local health departments regarding the latest with Corona virus.
It has been a very difficult time for everyone, from concern, anxiety, lack of hygiene supplies, loss of lives, to the economic effect this is having around our communities and the world.
Please rest assure that we are doing everything possible to comply with hygiene procedures and taking precautions to avoid staff and patient exposure to this virus:
* All patients are scheduled apart from each other to avoid large gatherings of 10 or more people.
* We are requiring frequent hand washing with soap and water after treating each patient, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is also used.
* We are disinfecting the tables between every patient.
* We are cleaning and disinfecting any and all surfaces and objects that get touched by us and our patients, such as doors, door handles and doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, tables, phones, keyboards, toilet, faucet, sink, and equipment throughout our clinic.
* We are using gloves while doing therapy to our patients.
* Chairs have been moved further apart from each other for social distancing.
* All doors are open to increase ventilation rate and prevent patients and staff from touching.
We understand that pain doesn’t take breaks, and because of that we’d love to help for as long as we can. In doing so, we also need your help, please make this possible by:
* Using a stylus instead of touching the sign-in computer with your hand, or feel free to bring your own, we clean ours after each use.
* Minimize bringing other relatives or friends if they are not patients.
* If you are only buying supplements, call ahead to pay over the phone, and we will deliver them to your car when you pick up.
* Wash your hands upon entering our office.
* Call ahead to schedule your appointment spaced out from other patients.
* You are welcome to wait in your car until we are ready to see you, just call to let us know. 😊
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water.
* If you are immune compromised or have an underlying health condition, and would still like to get adjusted for immune support, please call to schedule at a time when there are no other patients here.
* If you are sick with flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment here, and call your Medical Doctor.
Thank you for understanding, we can do this together!